3 bedroom terraced house for saleDevoncroft Gardens, Twickenham
- Stunning Period House
- Lovely Cul-de-Sac Location
- Extended Kitchen-Diner
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Large Family Bathroom
- Sociable Open-Plan Living
- Many Bespoke + Handmade Touches
- Nestled Between St. Margaret's + Twickenham
- St. Mary's + Orleans Park School Catchment
The Property Partnership are delighted to offer this most warm and welcoming period house, quietly tucked away between St. Margaret's village and Twickenham town centre, just moments from excellent local schools, the river Thames and Marble Hill Park.
Full of period charm and character, this much-loved home has been thoughtfully redesigned with family living and entertaining space in mind, and with incredible attention to detail throughout. The property offers well balanced family living over three floors, with the sort of discreet yet beautiful bespoke touches that really make a house a home. The ground floor flows beautifully with an open-plan reception/dining area, with stripped wood floors, a fireplace and bay window. The reception/dining area leads seamlessly into a modern, bespoke kitchen, with warm wooden surfaces including a lovely centre island and integrated appliances, all tucked neatly away and allowing for a minimalist look - no mean feat in typical family house! The kitchen really is a huge success and the hub of the home. Bi-fold doors open out onto the garden, with the north-westerly aspect capturing the afternoon and evening sun - perfect for enjoying the warmer summer evenings. To the first floor there are two good sized double bedrooms and a lovely large family bathroom. The second-floor has been sympathetically integrated, and comprises a large master bedroom, light and bright with excellent ceiling height and Velux windows.
Within the catchment of some of the best schools in the Richmond Borough, Devoncroft Gardens is a much sought after no-through-road, with a wonderful sense of community (look out for regular street parties!), and a great location from which to enjoy all the local amenities, including beautiful York House Gardens and Marble Hill Park. The independent shops of Crown Road in St. Margaret's and Church Street in Twickenham provide the very best of local shopping and dining, with both located just the shortest of strolls away, as are two of south-west London's most famous riverside pubs, The White Swan and Barmy Arms.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52707147.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0196. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Partnership, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.