3 bedroom town house for saleThe Greenway, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8
- Reception/dining room
- Fitted kitchen with built in appliances
- Conservatory with Perfect Fit blinds and Hive Heating control
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Two first floor bedrooms, en-suite shower & bathroom suite
- Second floor bedroom & en-suite shower room and wet room
- Garage & private garden
- Wood flooring throughout
- EPC Rating B
- 1619 Sq. Ft. (150.4 Sq. M)
Rarely available to the market this well presented three bedroom town house is situated in a convenient location in Uxbridge. The property also has the added benefit of a garage and a conservatory.
The ground floor has a reception/dining room, conservatory with Perfect Fit blinds, wall speakers and Hive Heating control, fitted kitchen with built in appliances and granite work tops and a cloakroom. The first floor has two bedrooms and a bathroom suite. Bedroom one has an en-suite shower room. The second floor has a further bedroom with an en-suite shower room and wet room. Outside, there is a garage and a private rear garden.
The Greenway is situated off the Hillingdon Road, on the outskirts of Uxbridge Town Centre, within easy reach of Brunel University, multiple shopping facilities, restaurants and bars and the Metropolitan/Piccadilly Line Station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52708053.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB171134. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Uxbridge Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.