4 bedroom detached house for saleHayfield Road, Chinley, High Peak, Derbyshire, SK23 6AL
Offers in Excess of
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Two Bed Detached Annexe / Holiday Let
- Block Of Stables
- Set Within Approximately 2 Acre's Land
- Lots Of Original Features
- Beautifully Presented
- ***NO ONWARD CHAIN***
- Sought After Location
Offered to the market is 'GREENACRES' a traditional stone built FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE with additional TWO BEDROOM STONE BUILT DETACHED SELF CONTAINED ANNEXE / HOLIDAY LET. Perfect equestrian property having the advantage of STONE BUILT STABLES set within approximately 2 ACRES of land. Located in the popular village of Chinley and within easy reach of local amenities. Main house comprises; hall with contemporary open staircase, downstairs WC, spacious lounge with multi fuel stove, cinema room with feature fireplace, study, utility room, fully fitted kitchen with ample units. To the first floor are four good size bedrooms master bedroom having en-suite, spacious contemporary family bathroom. There is large vaulted room which has been partly renovated but has been left for future development with stunning beams. The self contained annexe has spacious open plan lounge / dining kitchen to the ground floor with two good size bedrooms and a bathroom to the first floor. Outside is a large gravel driveway, stables and a field shelter. Viewing it strongly advised to appreciate the scope and flexibility of the property on offer. EPC rating F.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 428063. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutherland Reay, Chapel-en-le-Frith. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.