2 bedroom flat for salePlot 4J, The Boiler House, UB3
- 2 bedroom, 4th Floor Flat
- Open plan kitchen / living area
- Allocated Parking
- 3 Tier Roof Terrace
- 76 sq ft Balcony (approx.)
- Hayes & Harlington Station (Crossrail)
The Boiler House, which is one the largest regeneration projects taking place in Hayes, Middlesex and is part of the world famous Old Vinyl Factory once headquarters for HMV and EMI. The 17-acre regeneration scheme when completed will be home to more than 630 Apartments with Commercial Office Space and Leisure Facilities including a Museum,
Music Venue, Recording Studios, Cinema, Restaurants, Shops and Bars.
These stunning and spacious apartments all benefit from delightfully modern open plan kitchen, dining and living area. All apartments come with fully intergraded kitchens with stainless steel work surfaces. Contemporary interior with wooden flooring to the living area with floor-to-ceiling windows offering plenty of natural light, fitted wardrobes to bedrooms, modern bathrooms with raincloud showers finished with high quality fixtures and fittings. Apartments also benefit from timber decked balconies, communal roof gardens and a roof terrace arranged over 3 floors.
The Boiler House is situated within the fast-emerging business hub of Hayes and a 5 minutes walk to Hayes and Harlington Station with Crossrail expected in 2019. it is equally well-connected to Heathrow Airport, the M4 corridor and Central London.
Lease: 250 Years
Service Charge: £3.90 per sq ft (approx.)
Ground Rent: £200.00 - £400.00 per annum (approx.)
Local Authority: London Borough of Hillingdon
Warranty: 10 Year Building Warranty
N.B. As the vendors sole agents we have not checked the legal packs to verify the leasehold status of the property and any proposed purchasers are advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor.
N.B Photographs / images may not necessarily represent the actual property design or spec detailed above and are used for illustration purposes only and are (CGI), any measurement figures quoted are approximate sizes only and intended as general guidance.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52710123.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Wiltshire International, Hayes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.