3 bedroom terraced house for saleSt Catherines Grove, Lincoln
- Mid Terrace
- Three Bedrooms & Two Reception Rooms
- Spacious Laid to Lawn Rear Garden
- Off-Road Parking
- Popular Residential Location
Situated in a popular and sought after residential area within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this well appointed three bedroom mid-terrace property benefiting from off-road parking, two reception rooms, well maintained rear garden and a wide range of local amenities.
Situated in a popular and sought after residential area within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this well appointed three bedroom mid-terrace property benefiting from off-road parking, two reception rooms, well maintained rear garden and a wide range of local amenities, schooling and excellent transport links. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Porch, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms and a Bathroom. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
With front entrance door, an obscure double glazed window to the side aspect, tiled flooring, coat hooks and a door leading into:-
Lounge 14' 5" x 13' 6" ( 4.39m x 4.11m )
Having a double glazed bay window to the front aspect, three telephone points, TV point, coat hooks, laminate flooring, stairs rising to the first floor, electric fireplace with decorative surround and access into:-
Dining Room 7' 11" x 7' 5" ( 2.41m x 2.26m )
Having French doors to the rear aspect, laminate flooring, wall mounted panel radiator and access into:-
Kitchen 7' 10" x 6' 9" ( 2.39m x 2.06m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a cooker; complete with a double glazed window to the rear aspect, central heating boiler and shelving.
First Floor Landing
Having loft access, laminate flooring, cupboard with shelving and doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 7' 7" ( 3.89m x 2.31m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, laminate flooring and a built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 8' 11" x 8' 5" ( 2.72m x 2.57m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, laminate flooring and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 7" x 6' 7" ( 2.31m x 2.01m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, laminate flooring and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin and a panelled bath with shower over; complete with a wall mounted panel radiator, tiled walls and flooring and an obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off-road parking and access to the front entrance door. The rear garden is predominantly laid to lawn with a patio area, pathway and mature tree; all of which is fully enclosed to perimeters by timber fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR112638. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.