2 bedroom house for saleHampton
- sought after road in Hampton
- charming and inidividua; 'Victorian' chalet style house
- gas central heating and double glazing
- spacious reception room
- 2 double bedrooms
- 60ft rear garden
- Scope to improve/extend (STPP)
- NO CHAIN
Situated in one of Hampton's most sought after roads close to the village centre, station, shops and excellent schools, a rare opportunity to purchase a charming and individual 'Victorian' style chalet house built in 1935 offering gas central heating and double glazing, spacious reception room, kitchen with oven/hob, two double bedrooms, bathroom/w.c. Garage and 60ft Rear garden. Scope to improve/extend (STPP) NO CHAIN
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11160793_8031900. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tredinnick & Bower, Hampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.