1 bedroom apartment for saleMillau, Kelham Island, S3 8RD - Highly Sought After Location
- Up and coming residential district
- Close to bustling bars and restaraunts
- Social open plan living space
- Ideal for the commuter
- Attractively presented throughout
- Viewing absolutely essential
Morfittsmith are delighted to bring to market this well presented, one bedroom apartment in the heart of Kelham Island, perfectly located for all that Sheffield City Centre has to offer. The property is ideally suited for a prospective purchaser wishing to make the most of the bars, restaurants and amenities on offer in this highly sought-after location. With Sheffield Hallam University just a mile away and Sheffield Train Station only a short distance beyond that, the apartment is also well suited to the buy to let investor. Boasting a riverside balcony and an open plan living/dining area, the property is ideal for those looking for city centre living whilst also wanting access to their own private outside space. The property also benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating throughout. In brief, the property comprises of open plan kitchen and living/dining area with private riverside balcony, double bedroom, bathroom and storage cupboard. This one is sure to attract a lot of interest so to secure your viewing, contact our Banner Cross office today!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52715799.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8426695. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morfitt Smith Ltd , Banner Cross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.