2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCliff Gardens, Minster
- A detached two bed bungalow situated in a popular Minster road.
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed throughout
- uPVC double glazed conservatory
- Requires some updating and improvements
- South facing rear garden
- Ample off street parking
- Carport and deatched garage.
- No onward chain
- Call Mark or Craig to book your viewing
Take a look at this detached 2 bedroom bungalow situated in one of Minster's more popular roads. The property offers central heating and double glazing and a conservatory to rear but does require some updating and improvements. Outside is ample off street parking with a long driveway, carport and detached garage to rear. To the rear is a sunny south facing rear garden. Available with no onward chain. Call Mark or Craig to book your escorted viewing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8521382. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rule & Rule Estate Agents, Sheerness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.