2 bedroom flat for sale2/2, 12 Albert Avenue, Queens Park, Glasgow, G42 8RE
- Traditional second floor flat
- Popular South-Side locale
- Walk-in condition throughout
- Attractive bay lounge
- Quality dining kitchen
- Bathroom and en-suite renovated in 2016
- Gas central heating
- Security entry
Tel: 0141 571 4444
A stunning traditional second floor flat presented to the market in exacting standard and located within a much sought after suburb of Glasgow’s South-Side.
Boasting excellent proportions throughout, the impressive interior comprises a shared entrance with security entry, welcoming reception hallway, attractive bay lounge and modern fitted dining kitchen displaying a range of base and wall mounted storage units with integral appliances. The accommodation continues with two bright and well-presented double bedrooms, master with cleverly converted en-suite shower room whilst a luxury fitted bathroom completes the accommodation overall. This superb property is further enhanced with a fresh and neutral decorative theme throughout and a system of gas central heating by way of a combi boiler fitted in 2016. Viewing is essential in order to appreciate the size, style and quality contained within.
Externally, there are well maintained communal courts located to the rear complete with bin store and drying facilities.
The property is quietly situated within an extremely sought after pocket of Queens Park to the south of Glasgow and is on hand for a host of local amenities including Queens Park, recreational pursuits and a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants. The nearby Victoria Road and Pollokshaws Road offer a wider range of amenities. In addition to this, there are excellent public transport services including a train station only a short walk away and road links close by giving easy access to Glasgow City Centre and the Central Belt motorway network system.
The Energy Performance rating on this property is C.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52721787.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100329. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pacitti Jones, Shawlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.