2 bedroom flat for saleTrinity Road, Wandsworth, London
- Well Presented 2 Bedroom 1st Floor Apartment
- Reception : Kitchen : Dining Area
- Roof Terrace : Beautiful Detached House
- Great Location just off Wandsworth Common
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A two bedroom period apartment within a handsome double fronted Victorian building with private roof terrace
Comprising an entrance hallway, large double bedroom with bay window and fitted wardrobes, a second bedroom, family bathroom, open plan reception/dining room with kitchen to one side and private SW facing roof terrace.
Montrose House on Trinity Road is well located, close to Bellevue Road and benefitting from being near to the boutique shops, restaurants and bars of Bellevue Village. Wandsworth Common, Balham and Tooting Bec stations are also close by with quick links into the centre of London.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52721838.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA180027. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Wandsworth . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.