5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAshby Road, LE11
- 5 Double bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms (Toilets on every floor)
- Stunning family kitchen/ diner
- Original features throughout
- 2 Large reception rooms
- 2179 Sq Ft
- Well laid out rear garden
- Garage & off street parking spaces
- 5 Minutes' walk from town centre shops
- Gas fired Rayburn provides full central heating
Entering through the tiled porch and beautiful stained-glass front door, you pass through the Minton tiled hallway to reach the warm and welcoming hand built deVOL kitchen, suitable for both family living and elegant dining.
On the ground floor is a large front reception room with impressive original open fireplace, bay window and original mouldings.
The second reception room features a modern wood burning stove and a bespoke, antique pine, built in cupboard.
On the first floor there are three spacious double bedrooms, all with original fireplaces and typical Edwardian features. Also on this floor are the family bathroom and generous modern shower room.
The second floor houses a further two double bedrooms and a washroom with a WC and full washbasin.
The rear garden is prettily laid out, with well-established shrubs and plants. There is a large greenhouse, woodstore, bike store and tool shed.
At the end of the garden there is a garage with electric door, along with an additional paved and secure parking space.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52722201.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SMH5757. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by sellmyhome.co.uk, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.