2 bedroom bungalow for saleDumbles Close, Ilkeston
- Detached bungalow on large plot
- Comprehensive refurbishment just completed
- Full rewire and replaster
- Fully refitted kitchen
- Full redecoration and recarpet
- Modern shower room
- Two double bedrooms
- Extensive parking and extra large garage
- Large garden with workshop
- NO CHAIN
Detached two double bedroomed bungalow
Having just undergone a comprehensive refurbishment scheme including a full rewire, new kitchen, new carpets, replastering and a full redecoration.
Set on a large plot with one and a half sized garage and separate workshop
From Heanor proceed via Ilkeston Road past Ilkeston Community Hospital to the traffic island take the third exit onto the duel carriageway Chalons Way, go straight over the next island and at the second take the third exit onto Station Road following the signs for Kirk Hallam. Follow the road down the hill going straight on at the mini island onto Little Hallam Hill and over the bridge before taking a right turn onto Godfrey Drive. Eventually turn right into Abbott Road then left into Dumbles Close where the property can be found onto the right as identified by our "For Sale" board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52725552.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA170381. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Heanor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.