2 bedroom apartment for saleClumber Crescent South , The Park, Nottingham
- Sought After Park Location
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Benefitting From No Chain
- Garage In A Block
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Lounge and Kitchen
Situated within The Park area of Nottingham is this pleasant ground floor maisonette which is set back from Clumber Crescent South and has elevated views over tree lined street to the rear.
The apartment is accessed via a double glazed door leading to;
- Kitchen (4.18m x 2.57m) with wooden effect floor, double glazed windows, radiator, wall and base units with sink and drainer unit, appliances to include oven, hob and washing machine. Door to;
Hallway with wooden effect floor, access to storage cupboard and door to;
- Bathroom (2.94m x 1.49m) with tiled floor and splashbacks, WC, wash hand basin, bath with shower over, window to rear and radiator
- Bedroom 2 (2.93m x 2.94m) with wooden effect floor, window and radiator
- Lounge (5.46m x 3.26m) with wooden effect floor, two radiators, ceiling coving, double glazed window and door. Door to;
- Bedroom 1 (2.58m x 3.25m) with wooden effect floor, windows and radiator
Outside is a rear garden and a garage with communal resident parking within the development off the road.
We understand that the property is leasehold;
Ground Rent- £10.00 per annum
Service Charge- £360.00 per annum
Park Estate Perpetual Rent Charges- £241.62 per annum
Lease of 999 granted in August 1960 with circa 949 years remaining.
EPC band: D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 45310. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.