4 bedroom terraced house for saleSun Gardens, Thornaby
- Generous & Versatile Accommodation
- En-Suite & Bathroom
- Ground Floor WC
- Four Bedrooms - Two of Which Are Double
- Garage & Garden
- Riverside Walks
- No Onward Chain
- Registration Time is 6:30pm - Start Time is 7pm
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
** For Sale by Auction on Wednesday 28th February 2018 at Newcastle Marriott Hotel, Gosforth Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 5HN **
Registration Time is 6:30pm – Start Time is 7pm.
A Smart Town House with Generous and Versatile Accommodation to Include Most Things Modern Buyers Are Looking For, En-suite and Bathroom, Ground Floor WC, Four Bedrooms - Two of Which Are Double, Garage and Garden. Riverside Walks Are Also on the Doorstep.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52728423.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO170429. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Auction - Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Michael Poole, Auction - Middlesbrough on 01661 831360.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.