6 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHarland Avenue, Sidcup, DA15 7NU
- 6 double bedroom house arranged over 3 floors
- Prime corner plot location
- 29'7 through lounge leading to conservatory
- Kitchen/diner overlooking rear garden
- Downstairs shower room and upstairs family bahtroom
- Detached garage and gated off street parking
- Deceptively spacious rear garden
- Easy access to Sidcup station
- Convenient for sought after schools including Dulverton Primary
FULL DESCRIPTION We are delighted to offer to the market this large six double bedroom house which sits on a prime corner plot in one of Sidcup's most popular roads. We feel this would make a fantastic family home for any buyer with the property offering six double bedrooms and fantastic downstairs living space.
The house is presented to a high standard throughout and briefly comprises: Entrance porch, large entrance hall, a 29'7 through lounge which leads nicely into a rear conservatory, large bay fronted study, shower room and a rear kitchen/diner featuring a separate dining area over looking the rear garden. To the first floor is the master bedroom with large bay fronted window, three further double bedrooms and a stylish family bathroom featuring bath and jacuzzi shower. To the top floor are bedrooms five and six that both feature modern Velux windows as well as plenty of space.
Externally there is gated off street parking for several cars, a detached garage and a deceptively spacious rear garden.
Internal viewing comes highly recommended on what we feel would make such a great family home for any buyer. Harland Avenue offers access to Dulverton Primary School along with some other highly rated primary and secondary schools as well as Sidcup station, cafes and restaurants.
Living room 29' 7" x 11' 4" (9.02m x 3.45m)
Conservatory 11' 6" x 10' 4" (3.51m x 3.15m)
Kitchen/diner 21' 6" x 11' 1" (6.55m x 3.38m)
Study 12' 5" x 12' 4" (3.78m x 3.76m)
Shower room 7' 3" x 5' 1" (2.21m x 1.55m)
First floor landing
Bedroom one 18' 2" x 15' 8" (5.54m x 4.78m)
Bedroom two 16' 3" x 11' 0" (4.95m x 3.35m)
Bedroom three 13' 8" x 11' 0" (4.17m x 3.35m)
Bedroom four 12' 4" x 10' 4" (3.76m x 3.15m)
Bathroom 11' 8" x 7' 3" (3.56m x 2.21m)
Second floor landing
Bedroom five 17' 0" x 12' 4" (5.18m x 3.76m)
Bedroom six 18' 0" x 11' 9" (5.49m x 3.58m)
Outside Deceptively spacious rear garden.
Gated off street parking for several cars. Detached garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52728816.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102670004717. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drewery Property Services, Sidcup. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.