3 bedroom terraced house for saleVictor Road, Teddington
- Mid Terrace Victorian Family Home
- 3 Good Sized Bedrooms
- Potential to Extend and Fully Loft Convert (stpp)
- Tastefully Presented Throughout
- Living Room and Dining Room
- 0.6 Miles from Teddington Town Centre
- Close to Numerous Popular Schools
Mid Terrace 3 bedroom Victorian family home with a south facing garden in a popular residential location less than 0.3 miles from Stanley and St Mary's & St Peter's Primary Schools and 0.7 miles from St James Primary and Waldegrave Girls School/Sixth Form.
Attractive well presented property offering 1087sq ft of living space over 3 floors with modern fixtures and fittings, wood flooring downstairs, double glazed sash style windows, tasteful neutral decor throughout and potential to extend on the ground floor, reconfigure the layout and add a dormer extension to the loft room (subject to Planning Permission and Building Regulations).
Entrance hallway leads to the bay fronted living room and the dining/family room at the rear opening into the stylish fitted kitchen and a utility room/w.c. A door at the side opens onto the low maintenance garden with secure gated rear access.
On the first floor the spacious landing has space for storage and a study area with doors to 2 bedrooms and the luxury family bathroom. Stairs lead up to the second floor bedroom with velux windows and space for storage.
Located 0.5 miles from Fulwell train station, 0.6 miles from Teddington town centre shops, bars and restaurants and 0.8 miles from Teddington mainline train station.
EPC Rating E
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52728981.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2411208. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Websters Estate Agents, Teddington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.