3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEasterside Road, Middlesbrough
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- 3 BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- GREAT SCHOOL CATCHMENT
- GREAT LOCAL AMENITIES
THIS WONDERFUL THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED family home is situated in a popular Middlesbrough location, offering spacious living accommodation both internally and externally.
THIS WONDERFUL THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED family home is situated in a popular Middlesbrough location, offering spacious living accommodation both internally and externally. Enclosed front and rear gardens including a driveway and garage for off street parking. Great Primary and Secondary school catchment area, Local amenities and transport routes makes this property a must see and early viewing is HIGHLY recommended.
UPVC front door with double glazed window to the side. Tiled floor with under stairs cupboard.
Lounge 20' 10" Max x 13' 5" Max ( 6.35m Max x 4.09m Max )
The lounge has a double glazed bay window and a single glazed partition leading into a Summer Room with double glazed patio doors. The room also has a log burner, 2 radiators, TV aerial and telephone points.
Dining Room 12' 8" Max x 10' 10" Max ( 3.86m Max x 3.30m Max )
Dining Room comprises of a double glazed window, open fireplace, tiled floor and a radiator.
Summer Room 9' 10" Max x 7' 10" Max ( 3.00m Max x 2.39m Max )
Summer Room has a radiator and patio doors leading in the rear garden.
Kitchen 10' 10" Max x 12' 9" Max ( 3.30m Max x 3.89m Max )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, worktop and a double stainless steel sink with mixer taps. The room has two double glazed windows and a UPVC door that leads into the back garden and also includes plumbing for a washing machine, gas and electric cooker point, boiler and spotlights.
The landing has a double glazed window to the side and loft access to a part boarded loft.
Bedroom 1 15' Max x 11' 5" Max ( 4.57m Max x 3.48m Max )
Good sized bedroom with a double glazed bay window and radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' Max x 12' 5" Max ( 3.66m Max x 3.78m Max )
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 8" Max x 8' 9" Max ( 2.34m Max x 2.67m Max )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator
White bath suite comprising of bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, wc and shower in separate shower cubicle. The room also has a double glazed window on the side elevation of the property and a storage cupboard.
Front and rear gardens. The front garden has a driveway and laid lawn and the back also has a laid lawn, patio area and a garage to the rear.
Outbuildings comprising of an outside wc, Summerhouse and a Greenhouse
Garage 17' 10" Max x 8' 10" Max ( 5.44m Max x 2.69m Max )
The garage has a power light, up and over doors, a single glazed window to the side and a single glazed side door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52729725.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAR105766. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.