3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSeaton Road, Hayes, UB3 1NU
- Realistically Priced 3 Bed Semi Detached
- Popular Residential Location
- Extremely Well Presented
- 33ft Garage / Workshop
- Bathroom With Shower
- Near Crossrail Station / Health Centre
- Super Fitted Kitchen/Diner
SOLD BY CHARRISON DAVIS / SIMILAR PROPERTY REQUIRED: Internal viewing is essential to fully appreciate this extremely well presented 3 bedroom semi detached family home.
Extended to the rear and situated in a sought after location near popular schools and a health centre, this property benefits from a double garage / workshop and additional outbuilding, well tended gardens and off street parking. The property is also fully double glazed and has gas central heating.
Within walking distance of Hayes mainline station to Paddington (Crossrail due 2019) and bus routes to London Heathrow Airport the property also features an office space / additional family room and utility room (this room could be adapted to create a downstairs W.C.), spacious well fitted kitchen/diner, open plan style lounge, fitted wardrobes to all 3 bedrooms and quality family bathroom with shower.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 417785. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charrison Davis, Harlington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.