2 bedroom flat for sale5/3, 1 Auckland Wynd, Glasgow, G40 4QY
- Stunning fifth floor apartment
- Private balcony and breath taking southerly views
- Finished to a high specification
- Lift/stair access and bike store
- Renowned athlete's village
- Three miles from City Centre
Tel: 0141 647 3322
Set within the renowned Athlete's Village, a truly outstanding and beautifully positioned, luxury fifth floor apartment with a private balcony and breath taking southerly views across the River Clyde, Cuningar Loop and beyond towards the Cathkin Braes.
Positioned only three miles east of Glasgow City Centre, the Athletes Village is one of the most significant regeneration schemes in the UK having transformed a previously disused Brownfield site into a stunning new riverside development which is unrecognisable and now highly sought after.
Internally, the property has been finished to an unquestionably high standard throughout and is offered for sale in turn key condition. The specification includes lift/stair access to all levels, solar panel technology, a Nuaire ventilation system, tasteful décor and quality floor coverings throughout, an extensively fitted kitchen with a range of integral appliances and contemporary sanitary ware with luxurious tiling and fixtures. In addition to this, the property has highly efficient Nordan double glazing and doors, a system of gas fired central heating and entry to the building is via a security controlled door.
The accommodation in full extends to a large L shaped reception hallway with in-built store cupboard and additional utility cupboard off and a stunning southerly facing, main living area which incorporates a sizeable lounge/dining area and open plan kitchen with near full height and width windows and French door giving direct access to a private balcony at the front. Both bedrooms are side facing with spectacular views over the river. The master bedroom benefits from a well-appointed en-suite shower room and there is also a large bathroom comprising a white three piece suite.
Externally, the property sits within beautifully landscaped grounds that incorporate ample parking. There is also access to a resident’s bike store on the ground floor.
Auckland Wynd is well situated for local shopping which can be found at nearby Rutherglen Main Street, Parkhead Forge and Retail Park. There is also a 24 hour Tesco within walking distance of the property as well as the Clyde Walkway and Cunningar Loop Woodland Park. Schooling at both primary and secondary levels is available locally and there are excellent road and public transport links close by including the refurbished Dalmarnock railway station allowing easy access to the city centre and surrounding areas.
The Energy Performance rating on this property is C.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52731276.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 99994. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pacitti Jones, Burnside. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.