2 bedroom flat for saleMain Street, Alexandria
- Most desirable 2 bedroom ground and garden flat. Offered to the market in absolute walk in condition.
- No expense spared in producing this first class accommodation.
- Fresh light plastered walls, luxury flooring and flexible layout
- Entrance level: 2 generous double bedrooms & deluxe bathroom
- Solid wood staircase to garden level accommodation.
- Fitted kitchen with space for both casual & formal dining.
- Generously proportioned sitting room, study area & access to garden
- Level rear garden and paved patio. External communal cellar and timber shed.
- Vehicle access at rear lane. Convenient location for shops, schools & transport.
- Early viewing recommended to avoid disappointment.
Rare to the market this absolute stunning duplex flat offers flexible accommodation over two levels at entrance ground and garden levels. Offering a walk in home with the benefit of gas fired central heating, combination boiler and double glazing. Spectacular attention to detail throughout by caring owners has produced a most desirable home in such a convenient location. Rear garden access is an added bonus, with paved patio area adjacent to rear door.
Entrance Ground Level: 2 double bedrooms and bathroom
Garden Level: Dining kitchen , sitting room and study
Fixtures,fittings and features:
Double glazed sealed units
Broad window sills
Plastered self colour interior walls
Solid oak stairs
Wire and timber balustrade
Luxury flooring; wood effect laminate, waterproof and durable flooring in kitchen & bathroom
As new carpeting
Solid timber entrance door
Deep stand alone bath on raised level
Monsoon shower fitting
Vertical towel warmer radiator
Vanity unit encompassing wc and wash hand basin
Fitted wardrobes & excellent in built storage
Shared drying green
Cellar and shed for communal use
Vehicle access at rear lane.
Some items of furniture and appliances are available for sale by separate negotiation . Further details on request when official interest is noted. Surrounding AreaOn the doorstep of all Alexandria and Balloch's amenities. Main Street shopping, transport links, primary and secondary are all within easy level walking distance. Balloch Country Park and Loch Lomond are less than 2 miles from the property with captivating landscapes, five-star hotels, restaurants and catering for a wider range of outdoor leisure and water pursuits. Designated an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Loch Lomond forms part of Scotland’s first national park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8511236. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Muir & Co., Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.