2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLaceys Lane, Niton, Ventnor, Isle of Wight
- Semi-detached 2 bedroom house in village cul-de-sac
- Super conservatory with countryside views
- Large gardens, garage and car port
- Quiet tucked away and private location
- EPC energy rating F (34)
Village life does not get any better than with this stunning modern home on the outskirts of Niton. Enjoy all the benefits of living out of town but with the convenience of your own amenities just a short walk away. If getting out and about is your thing then the many cycling and walking routes nearby are sure to be a big hit. Nestled in the corner of a select quiet cul-de-sac you would be forgiven for not noticing this house when driving by. However, back up and take the time to find it and you will not be disappointed. As soon as you arrive you will be impressed with its Sylvanian setting and will notice the large grounds to the side along with the garage and car port. You will already be thinking about the possibility of making this home bigger in the future if necessary (subject to local authority planning permissions). Inside the light and bright interior is made all the bigger with the amazing conservatory which runs along the back of the house and creates a warm and inviting multi-purpose all year-round room to compliment the cosy living and dining rooms. The kitchen offers everything you could need to rustle up a family feast at meal times.
Upstairs the two bedrooms are both doubles and enjoy an open aspect overlooking the surrounding countryside. The kids will love the garden which wraps itself around this home and includes many mature shrubs, flowers and bushes. With great connections to the outdoors and excellent facilities just a few minutes’ walk away, this family home is sure to be a popular choice for anyone looking to experience life in the country.
What the Owner says:
We moved into Niton around 15 years ago. The village is very friendly has all the facilities you could need like a doctors, pharmacy, school and excellent convenience store. When we saw this house for the first time we knew it was the one for us. Tucked away it offers privacy and seclusion. We added the conservatory which allows us to admire the views across the downs beyond. We have often thought there is plenty of room for an extension to the side if someone wanted to make the house bigger but have never applied for the relevant permissions to do that. The beautiful gardens attract a variety of birds and wildlife. The time has come for us to move closer to our family on the mainland but we will always cherish the fond memories we have of living in Niton.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 12'6 x 12'0 (3.81m x 3.66m)
- Kitchen: 10'3 x 8'7 (3.13m x 2.62m)
- Dining Room: 10'3 x 9'6 (3.13m x 2.90m)
- Conservatory: 18'5 x 11'10 (5.62m x 3.61m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'3 x 10'0 (3.74m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'3 x 8'9 (2.82m x 2.67m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Garage: 15'8 x 8'2 (4.78m x 2.49m)
- Car Port
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52732764.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60800942. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Ventnor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.