2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRockingham Street, Barnsley
- 2 bedrooms + loft room
- Semi detached
- Drive & garage
- Cellar rooms
DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS, WELL PLACED FOR BARNSLEY TOWN CENTRE! This property has plenty of eye-catching features, such as 2 huge cellar rooms, loft room, conservatory, drive, garage and a ELECTRIC CAR CHARGING PORT! Guide price £145,000 - £155,000.
DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS, WELL PLACED FOR BARNSLEY TOWN CENTRE WITH LOFT ROOM AND LARGE CELLAR ROOMS! This property has plenty of eye-catching features, such as 2 huge cellar rooms, loft room, conservatory, drive, garage and a ELECTRIC CAR CHARGING PORT! Don't delay, call WILLIAM H BROWN now and arrange your viewing!
Side Entrance Hall
Having a side facing composite entrance door.
Lounge 13' x 12' into recess ( 3.96m x 3.66m into recess )
There is a feature fire place housing a gas fire, a radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Dining Room 12' x 9' 9" ( 3.66m x 2.97m )
With coving to the ceiling, staircase rising to the first floor landing, a radiator and a side facing double glazed window.
Kitchen 12' 3" into door recess x 11' 1" ( 3.73m into door recess x 3.38m )
With a walk-in cupboard, a range of fitted wall and base units finished in oak, extractor hood, one and a half bowl sink, electric hob, electric oven, integrated fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, tiled splash backs, coving to the ceiling, laminate flooring, two radiators, rear facing composite entrance door and a side facing double glazed window.
Conservatory 7' 10" x 9' 3" ( 2.39m x 2.82m )
A large conservatory of double glazed construction with French style doors to the garden.
Cellar Room A 11' 6" max x 12' 5" ( 3.51m max x 3.78m )
Currently being used as a games room and there is access to a further, useful storage area.
Cellar Room B 12' 5" x 11' max ( 3.78m x 3.35m max )
Currently being used a games room.
First Floor Landing
There is coving to the ceiling and a radiator.
Bedroom One 13' x 8' 10" to wardrobe fronts ( 3.96m x 2.69m to wardrobe fronts )
Having coving to the ceiling, a range of fitted wardrobes with shelving and hanging space finished in beech effect, access to an airing cupboard, radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 13' inc stairs x 8' 10" ( 3.96m inc stairs x 2.69m )
With coving to the ceiling, radiator and a rear facing double glazed window. A staircase gives access to the loft room.
Currently being used as office space and storage, with front and rear facing double glazed roof windows.
Comprising of a walk-in shower, low flush WC, pedestal wash basin, coving to the ceiling, tiling to the walls, extractor fan, radiator and rear facing double glazed window.
To the front of the property is a drive accessed via double gates which lead to a single garage with a roller shutter door and a rear facing double glazed window.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed, low maintenance garden with a greenhouse, brick-built store and a decorative pond.
The property also benefits from an electric car charging port.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52734054.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL113525. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.