2 bedroom apartment for saleMiddlesex House, 4 Mercer Walk, Uxbridge, Greater London
- Guideline Minimum Deposit £16,000
- Guideline Min. Household Income £42,300
- Approx. 685 Sqft Gross Internal Area
- Fourth Floor with Balcony
- Open-Plan Reception/Kitchen
- High Performance Glazing
- Minutes from Uxbridge Station
- Wide Range of Local Shops/Amenities
SHARED OWNERSHIP (Advertised price represents 50% share. Full market value £320,000). A two-bedroom apartment, part of a development built on top of the Pavilions Shopping Centre in the heart of Uxbridge. This fourth-floor property has a good-sized reception room with balcony and an open-plan kitchen with breakfast bar. The bedrooms are of near-equal size and both have fitted wardrobes and Juliette balconies. In addition to the plentiful local amenities, Middlesex House is also well-located for public transport with Uxbridge Station, for Metropolitan and Piccadilly Lines, just a few minutes walk away.
Tenure: Leasehold (125 years from 2007)
Share Available: 50% (£160,000)
Shared Ownership Rent: £262.61* per month (based on 50% ownership)
Service Charge: £178.70* per month
Guideline Minimum Household Income: £42,300 (assuming 10% (£16,000) deposit)
Local Authority: Hillingdon**
Council Tax: Band C (£1238.18 for 2017-18)
The property is offered for sale on a sold as seen basis. A2Dominion do not offer any warranties on the domestic appliances in the property or undertake to carry out any remedial work or redecoration work of a cosmetic nature. Pets not permitted (except assistance animals). Unless specifically mentioned in the details above parking is not offered with this property.
* The rent and service charge are subject to annual review - the figures provided are those payable from April 2018. ** Priority may be given to applicants currently living or working in the London Borough of Hillingdon.
Property ref: 121_1138_4564687
24' 9" max. x 12' 8" (7.54m x 3.86m)
included in reception measurement
16' 3" max. x 8' 5" max. (4.95m x 2.57m)
16' 3" max. x 8' 6" max. (4.95m x 2.59m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52735359.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4564687. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban Moves, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.