3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTennyson Road, Barnsley
- 3 bedrooms
- Semi detached
- Popular location
- Extension to rear
- Viewing recommended
SPACIOUS, WELL PRESENTED FAMILY HOME WITH OFF STREET PARKING! Any growing family should take a look at this one, you won't be disappointed! The property is positioned giving in a sought after area giving access to local amenities. Guide price £140,000 - £150,000.
SPACIOUS, WELL PRESENTED FAMILY HOME WITH OFF STREET PARKING! Any growing family should take a look at this one, you won't be disappointed! The property is positioned giving in a sought after area giving access to local amenities. We recommend an early inspection to avoid disappointment.
Having coving to the ceiling, staircase rising to the first floor landing, radiator, front facing double glazed entrance door and a matching side window.
Lounge 13' 11" into recess x 13' 1" into recess ( 4.24m into recess x 3.99m into recess )
There is coving to the ceiling, a feature fire place housing the electric fire, a radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Dining Room 8' 4" x 8' 2" ( 2.54m x 2.49m )
With coving to the ceiling, radiator and rear facing double glazed patio doors.
Sun Room 16' 7" x 6' 6" ( 5.05m x 1.98m )
There is coving and downlights to the ceiling, two radiators, side facing double glazed window, rear facing double glazed window and rear facing double glazed bi-fold doors opening to the garden.
Kitchen 8' 5" x 8' 4" ( 2.57m x 2.54m )
With coving and spotlights to the ceiling, a range of fitted wall and base units, one and a half bowl sink, electric cooker point, plumbing for a washing machine, space for fridge freezer, tiling to the floor, tiled splash backs and a side facing double glazed entrance door.
First Floor Landing
With coving to the ceiling, loft access, spindled balustradem built in storage cupboard housing the central heating boiler and a side facing double glazed window.
Bedroom One 12' 2" into recess x 10' ( 3.71m into recess x 3.05m )
There is coving to the ceiling, radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" max x 9' 11" into recess ( 3.07m max x 3.02m into recess )
With coving to the ceiling, radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" into door recess, inc cupboard x 6' 11" ( 2.46m into door recess, inc cupboard x 2.11m )
There is a built in storage cupboard, radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash basin, panelled bath with shower set over, tiling to the walls, radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
To the front of the property is a driveway and a lawned garden, to the side is a patio area and to the rear is a lawned garden and patio.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52736418.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL113499. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.