3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWest Hill, Rotherham
- IDEAL FAMILY PURCHASE
- Attractive Three Bedroom Semi
- Beautiful views to the rear
- Off-road parking
- Popular location in Kimberworth
ENJOYING BEAUTIFUL VIEWS TO THE REAR - EXCELLENT FAMILY-SIZE SEMI - POPULAR LOCATION.
Ideal for the family buyer is this attractive Three Bedroom Semi which benefits from Off-Road Parking and Gardens and is well-placed for Rotherham, Sheffield, M1 & Meadowhall. VIEW NOW!
Ideal for the family buyer is this attractive Three Bedroom Semi which benefits from Off-Road Parking and Gardens and is well-placed for Rotherham, Sheffield, M1 & Meadowhall. The accommodation briefly comprises:- Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Three First Floor Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom.
CALL US NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING.
A front facing double glazed door opens into the entrance hall with side facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 13' 2" max x 13' max ( 4.01m max x 3.96m max )
The well presented lounge has a double glazed bay window to the front with a gas fire, wooden flooring and French doors leading through to the:-
Dining Room 11' 1" max x 7' 11" max ( 3.38m max x 2.41m max )
The dining room has a central heating radiator and double glazed French doors opening onto the rear.
Kitchen 11' max x 7' 9" max ( 3.35m max x 2.36m max )
Having an attractive range of wall and base units with contrasting worktops, inset stainless steel sink and drainer, space for a cooker and washing machine. There is a breakfast bar, understairs storage, a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear. A double glazed door gives access to the side of the property.
First Floor Landing
With side facing double glazed window, airing cupboard and access to the part boarded roof space.
Bedroom One 12' 9" max x 9' 7" max ( 3.89m max x 2.92m max )
Having a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and attractive flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" max x 9' 6" max ( 3.45m max x 2.90m max )
With central heating radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 9' 2" max x 6' 5" max ( 2.79m max x 1.96m max )
Having a double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Comprising of a bath, low flush w.c. and wash basin and having a rear facing double glazed window.
Outside And Gardens
To the front of the property is a paved driveway providing off-road parking. To the rear is a patio area with lawned garden beyond enjoying beautiful views and having a storage area and shed.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52736523.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF108693. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.