2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleConiston Ave, POULTON LE FYLDE, FY6 0DR
- Two Bedroom Detached Dorma Bungalow
- Gas Central Heating / Double Glazed
- Two Reception Rooms / G F Shower Room
- Large Conservatory / Garage, Gardens
- Master En Suite / EPC Rating D
- Description: An opportunity to purchase this well presented two bedroom detached dorma bungalow which is a credit to the owners offers views over the Estuary to the rear. The property briefly comprises of an entrance hall/sun lounge, lounge, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, second reception room/bedroom and ground floor shower room. To the first floor there is the master bedroom with en-suite facilities. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. There are gardens to the front, drive to side offering off road parking and leading to the single garage, gated access to large the rear established garden.
Location. From our Knott End Office proceed out of the village along Lancaster Road, take the third left hand turning onto Grasmere Road then take the first left onto Coniston Avenue. The property is situated some distance along on the left hand side.
Sun Lounge: Approx sizes 21'7'' x 3'6'' (6.58 x 1.07m) Double glazed windows to the front, electric meter cupboard, wood laminate floor, radiator, entrance door to;
Lounge: Approx sizes 14'4'' x 11'8'' (4.37 x 3.56m) Secondary glazed window to the front, feature electric coal effect fire, TV point, coved ceiling, radiator, arch to;
Dining Room: Approx sizes 13'6'' x 10'9'' (4.11 x 3.28m) French doors leading to the conservatory, stairs to the first floor, coved ceiling.
Conservatory: Approx sizes 18'7'' x 9'4'' (5.66 x 2.87m) UPVC double glazed windows to the rear, tongue and groove ceiling, UPVC double glazed door to the rear, radiator.
Store Room: Double glazed window to the side, wood laminate floor.
Bedroom: Approx sizes 8'9' (min) x 12' (max) x 11'5'' (2.67 x 3.66 x 3.48m) UPVC double glazed window to the side, TV point, coved ceiling, radiator.
Kitchen: Approx sizes 10'1'' x 10'5'' (3.07 x 3.17m) UPVC double glazed window to the side, modern range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over, electric cooker point, extractor hood, plumbed for automatic washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, splash back tiling, one and a half bowl sink unit, coved ceiling, radiator.
Shower Room: Approx sizes 7'7'' x 6'3'' (2.31 x 1.90m) UPVC double glazed frosted window to the side, double shower cubicle with electric shower, wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiled walls, radiator.
First Floor Landing: Wall light point.
Bedroom: Approx sizes 12'2'' x 15'0'' (min) x 19'3'' (max) 93.71 x 4.47 x 5.87m) UPVC double glazed window with panoramic views over The Wyre Estuary, TV point, access to the eaves, inset wardrobe, radiator.
En-Suite: UPVC double glazed frosted window to the side, low flush WC, wash hand basin, wood laminate floor, tiled walls.
Front Garden: Stone front garden with central display, off road parking to the front, gated access to the side leading to the single garage and the rear garden.
Rear Garden: Paved garden areas with flower and shrub displays, lawn garden area with dwarf brick wall surround, range of flower and shrub displays, fruit trees, garden shed, storage shed, panel fence surround, gated access to the Estuary Walk.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere.
Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52738383.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CON79. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Knott End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.