6 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDevonshire Park Road, Davenport, Stockport, Cheshire
- Modern Six Bedroom, Period Semi Detached
- Retains Many Period Features Throughout
- Three WC's, One Family Bathroom, One En-Suite
- The Property is Set Over Four Levels
- Well Tended, Well Proportioned Private Rear Garden
- Off-Road Parking for up to Four Vehicles
- Converted Cellar Chambers & Loft Rooms
- Set Within Davenport Park Conservation Area
Harvey Scott are delighted to bring to the market this well presented six bedroom period semi detached family home, which retains many of its original period features and is set within the prestigious Devonshire Road Conservation Area. The property in brief comprises of entrance hallway leading off to downstairs WC/cloakroom, reception room one, reception room two, kitchen/diner leading out to rear garden, a third reception room which is currently used as a playroom and staircase to first floor. The first floor landing provides access off to family bathroom/wet room, separate WC, bedrooms one, two, three and four and staircase to second floor landing. The second floor landing provides access off to bedroom five, bedroom six and en-suite room. Externally the property benefits from a well tended and well proportioned rear garden and off-road parking for up to four vehicles. The property retains many period features. Viewings are a must to appreciate this beautiful family home.
Property ref: 121_302_4513073
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52740432.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4513073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harvey Scott, Davenport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.