4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCromer Close, Hillingdon
- Three/Four Bedroom Family Home
- Extended To The Rear
- Potential For Further Extension (STPP)
- Popular Cul-De-Sac Location
- Impressive Kitchen/Dining Room/Utility
- Separate Lounge
- Large Outbuilding
- Off Street Parking
- Very Well Presented
- Gas Central Heating
Very well presented and spacious three/four bedroom extended semi detached family home quietly tucked away at the bottom of a popular residential cul-de-sac close to local shops and transport links offering great potential for further extension (STPP).
The accommodation has been subject to many improvements by the current owner and briefly comprises entrance hallway, impressive open plan kitchen/breakfast room which leads into a large utility area, separate lounge, additional reception room/bedroom 4, three good sized bedrooms and family bathroom suite.
Features include gas central heating, double glazed throughout, enclosed rear and side gardens, useful outbuilding with power, double glazing and lighting and own driveway providing off street parking for several vehicles. Internal viewing come highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52741350.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB170109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Romans, Uxbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.