5 bedroom detached house for saleCaldy Chase Drive, Caldy
- stunning five bedroom residence
- exceptional standard of presentation
- bespoke designed kitchen dining living room
- master bedroom with ensuite & dressing room
- generous driveway, landscaped gardens with patio
- no on-going chain
Quite simply an exceptional home. Set within beautifully landscaped gardens, "Cypriana" simply must be internally viewed to fully appreciate both the outstanding quality of presentation and the exacting specification of finish within. Having undergone an extensive programme of architecturally designed renovation, extending and refurbishment over recent years, it is rare to find such a property as this, seamlessly blending welcoming charm and detail with such a clean, calm, contemporary styled interior, creating such an inviting ambience, so evident when stepping within. The accommodation comprises in brief of entrance hall, lounge/sitting room with feature burning stove, exceptional bespoke designed dining kitchen living room, utility with shower room and access to annex play room with ensuite. Back to the hallway there is a dining room, study, downstairs W.C and stairway to first floor accommodation. There are five double bedrooms three of which boast en-suite facilities and a family bathroom. The master bedroom is truly stunning, a recently converted loft with generous ensuite and dressing room all enjoying Sonos sound system. The home is approached via electric gated generous driveway and benefits from three garages. The agent strongly urges an interior view at the very earliest to fully appreciate all this exceptional home holds within.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52744551.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8299265. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, West Kirby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.