3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHolywell Heights, Sheffield, S4 8AG
Offers in Region of
- MODERN INTERIOR
- DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS
- PLANNING PERMISSION GRANTED FOR EXTENSION
- OFF ROAD PARKING
2Roost are pleased to offer for sale this 3 bedroom semi-detached house in Wincobank, featuring:
* MODERN INTERIOR
* DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS
* PLANNING PERMISSION GRANTED FOR EXTENSION
* OFF ROAD PARKING
* entrance hall
Spacious Entrance Hallway with a uPVC window, gas central heating radiator, ceiling light point, wood laminate flooring
* downstairs w/c
With low flush w.c. wash hand basin with mixer tap and a tiled splash-back. Recessed halogen spot lights and an extractor fan.
* Kitchen: 2.79m x 1.96m (9' 2" x 6' 5")
Comprising of a kitchen area with a comprehensive range of wall and base units in a modern grey finish with a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap. Range of integrated appliances including stainless steel oven, hob and extractor. Integrated dishwasher, integrated washer/dryer, integrated tall fridge freezer. A cupboard houses the gas central heating boiler. The kitchen has high gloss brick style tiles. UPVC double glazed window, tiled flooring and recessed spot lights. The kitchen area extends to the dining area.
* Dining Room
Wth a continuation of the tiled flooring, gas central heating radiator and recessed spot lights.
The kitchen/dining room is open to the living area
* Living Room: 5.21m x 3.33m (17' 1" x 10' 11")
With two gas central heating radiators, uPVC patio doors giving access to the rear garden, uPVC window, television points, recessed spot lights and an alternative exit to the hallway.
Leading from the entrance hall to a FIRST FLOOR LANDING. Access to the loft, three bedrooms and family bathroom
* Bedroom: 5.21m x 3.2m (17' 1" x 10' 6")
A good sized room with a gas central heating radiator, two uPVC windows, built-in wardrobes, television point and recessed halogen lights.
* Bedroom 2: 3.38m x 2.97m (11' 1" x 9' 9")
A good sized room with a gas central heating radiator, uPVC window offering views to the rear and a ceiling light point.
* bedroom 3: 3.38m x 2.13m (11' 1" x 7')
With a rear facing uPVC window with good views, gas central heating radiator and a ceiling light point.
With a three piece suite comprising bath with a shower above and screen, w.c. with hidden cistern and chrome effect flush unit and a wall hung wash hand basin with mixer tap. Splash-backs, heated chrome towel rail, recessed lighting and extractor fan.
* Exterior and Gardens
To the front of the property there is a drive providing off road parking. To the rear is an enclosed garden with a flagged patio, mainly laid to lawn.
This property is sold on a leasehold basis. The lease length is 100 years and began in 2010. Ground rent of £180.00 is charged on a yearly basis.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52744608.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16269. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by 2Roost, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.