5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Portland at St James Park, Minchens Lane, Bramley, RG26
An impressive entrance hall leads into The Portland. On the left is the dual front aspect separate dining room, the perfect room for entertaining. On the right is a large, front facing lounge with double windows to front.
To the rear of The Portland ground floor is a cloakroom and the beautiful kitchen/breakfast/family room, a generous open plan room with two sets of French doors leading to the rear garden. A separate utility room off the kitchen enjoys outside access.
The Portland's bedrooms can be found on the first floor; bedroom 5 can also be used as a study. The Master Bedroom enjoys a sizable en suite and a dressing room, while Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a Jack-and-Jill en suite. There is also a family bathroom and a large storage cupboard.
- Lounge - 5.78 x 4.1 metre
- Kitchen/Breakfast/Family room - 10.91 x 3.17 metre
- Utility - 2.69 x 1.79 metre
- Dining room - 4.42 x 3.88 metre
- Master bedroom - 4.4 x 4.16 metre
- En suite 1 - 3.19 x 1.72 metre
- Dressing room - 2.86 x 2.41 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 4.17 x 3.64 metre
- En suite 2 - 2.86 x 1.5 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.8 x 2.86 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 3.33 x 2.67 metre
- Bedroom 5 / Study - 2.37 x 2.21 metre
- Bathroom - 2.74 x 2.21 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_124. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Church. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.