3 bedroom terraced house for saleSutherland Road, Blackpool, FY1
- A Warm and Homely Three Bedroom Terraced House
- Two Reception Rooms, Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Three Piece Bathroom, Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating, Front and Rear Gardens
- Ideal First Time Buy
- Viewing Recommended
HALLWAY Double glazed window to front, double radiator, laminate flooring, decorative walls and ceiling, staircase to first floor.
LOUNGE 11' 8" x 10' 6" (3.58m x 3.21m) Double glazed window to front, double radiator, laminate flooring, TV point, decorative walls and ceiling, feature fireplace.
DINING ROOM 14' 2" x 10' 5" (4.33m x 3.2m) Double glazed window to rear, radiator, laminate flooring, decorative walls and ceiling.
KITCHEN 18' 4" x 5' 4" (5.61m x 1.63m) Fitted with a modern matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over and drawers, 1+1/2 bowl unit with single drainer and mixer tap, built-in dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, built-in electric oven, built-in four ring ceramic hob with extractor hood over, microwave, double glazed window to rear, double glazed window to side, tiled flooring, decorative walls and ceiling, double glazed door to rear garden.
LANDING Fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling.
BEDROOM 1 11' 8" x 10' 5" (3.58m x 3.19m) Double glazed window to front, radiator, laminate flooring, decorative walls and ceiling.
BEDROOM 2 12' 0" x 10' 6" (3.66m x 3.22m) Double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling.
BEDROOM 3 8' 2" x 5' 11" (2.51m x 1.81m) Double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted carpet, decorative ceiling.
BATHROOM Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled surround, double glazed window to rear, radiator, vinyl flooring.
GARDENS To the front and rear are lovely low-maintenance gardens with seating space to rear and gated access.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102681000489. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roman James Estates, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.