3 bedroom terraced house for saleClaremont Road, Bexhill-on-Sea, TN39
- An Immaculate Family Home
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Two Spacious Receptions
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Fitted Bathroom
- Central Heating & D.Glazed
- Neutrally Decotrated Throughout
- Close To Shops & Transport
- Low maintenace rear garden
- Internal Viewing Recommended
Property cafe are delighted to offer for sale this immaculately presented mid terrace three bedroom family home. The property has been comprehensively refurbished and is presented for sale in a lovely neutral colour scheme throughout: Some key benefits and accommodation to note includes: A double glazed front door leading into a well presented entrance hall with carpeted stairs to the first floor, wood effect flooring and doors leading through to: A spacious family lounge, a good size separate dining room and modern fitted kitchen to the rear. On the first floor a spacious landing area leads to all three bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. To the front of the property there are a steps that lead up to the front door with a low maintenance area of garden and to the rear there is a low maintenance West facing garden with patio area, raised lawn area, timber built shed and rear pedestrian access gate. The property is considered to be an excellent first time buyer or indeed an ideal buy to let property.For any additional details or to arrange a viewing please contact our Bexhill team on (01424) 224488
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52745499.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10027694. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Cafe, Bexhill on Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.