2 bedroom terraced house for saleBank Terrace, Thorpe Thewles
- Charming Two Bedroom Terraced Cottage with No Onward Chain
- Lovely Thorpe Thewles Village Surroundings
- Southerly Facing Rear Courtyard Garden
- Lounge with Living Flame Gas Fire, Dining Room, Kitchen with Modern Shaker Style Units
- Bathroom with a White Four Piece Suite & Master Bedroom Has Shower Room En-Suite
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Exterior Doors
- Central Heating with a Combi Boiler
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
The interior of this charming two bedroom terrace cottage is much more spacious that the exterior would have you first believe.
The comfortable, nicely presented accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge with living flame gas fire, dining room, kitchen with soft cream coloured Shaker design units and bathroom with a white four piece suite. The first floor has two double bedrooms - both with modern fitted wardrobes and the master bedroom has a shower room en-suite.
The loft space has been cleverly converted and is currently utilised as an occasional bedroom.
Other nice features include a southerly facing rear courtyard garden, central heating with a combi boiler, burglar alarm system and UPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors.
Southerly facing courtyard style rear garden with stone patio, raised planters, rear access gate and bin store area.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday.
Ground Floor Bathroom
White four piece suite comprising panelled bath, shower cubicle with electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled WC. Mosaic style ceramic tiled splashbacks, tiled floor and radiator.
Radiator and access to loft conversion.
3.66m x 3.9m
into depth of chimney breast alcoves. Woodgrain effect laminate flooring, UPVC double glazed French doors open onto the rear courtyard garden, woodgrain effect laminate flooring and radiator.
3.58m x 2.4m
Smart range of soft cream coloured shaker design wall, drawer and floor cupboards, tall larder cupboards and solid beech block work surfaces with tiled splashbacks. White single drainer one and a half bowl enamel sink unit with mixer taps over, gas cooker with extractor canopy over, integrated fridge and freezer and space for washing machine. Radiator, tiled floor and UPVC exterior door with double glazed insert.
3.63m x 3.63m
plus depth of door recess but including depth of fitted wardrobes. Fitted wardrobes across one wall, radiator and connecting door into…
Shower Room En-Suite
White suite comprising double shower enclosure with Mira thermostatic mixer shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin and dual flush close coupled WC. Tiled splashbacks and tiled floor. Chrome towel radiator and extractor light.
3.68m x 3.1m
into depth of fitted wardrobes. Fitted wardrobes across one wall and radiator.
4.27m x 3.78m
Cleverly converted loft space which the current owners utilise as an occasional bedroom, two rear facing roof light windows, eaves storage cupboard, electricity supply and lighting laid on. Pull down timber loft ladder.
UPVC entrance door with double glazed insert and connecting door into…
Staircase to the first floor, woodgrain effect laminate flooring and radiator.
3.66m x 3.76m
into depth of chimney breast alcoves. Inset living flame gas fire on marble hearth and inlay with wooden fire surround, woodgrain effect laminate flooring and radiator. Opening into…
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52745574.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL170290. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.