2 bedroom terraced house for saleRepton Road, Nottingham
- Mid-Terraced House
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- First Floor Bathroom
- Generous Garden
GUIDE PRICE £100,000 - £105,000 We are delighted to bring to the market this well presented two bedroom mid-terrace house on Repton Road. The property is ideally suited to a First Time Buyer and is brought to the market in good condition throughout!
We are delighted to bring to the market this well presented two bedroom mid-terrace house on Repton Road. The property is ideally suited to a First Time Buyer and is brought to the market in good condition throughout!
Lounge 11' 6" max x 11' 2" plus the bay ( 3.51m max x 3.40m plus the bay )
Upvc bay window to front aspect, stripped wooden floor, wall mounted electric fire, radiator and television point.
Dining Room 12' 9" plus recess x 11' 7" max ( 3.89m plus recess x 3.53m max )
French doors to rear aspect, stripped wooden floor, radiator, stairs rising to the first floor and understairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 6' 3" ( 3.58m x 1.91m )
Upvc window to rear and side aspect and is fitted with a matching range of wall and base units with worksurface above incorporating a sink with a mixer tap, four ring gas hob and tile splashbacks, plumbing for a washing machine and a radiator.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 11' 2" max ( 3.86m x 3.40m max )
Upvc window to front aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' x 8' 9" max ( 3.96m x 2.67m max )
Upvc window to rear aspect, laminated flooring and a radiator.
Has a low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, p shaped bath with shower over and tile splashbacks, upvc opaque window to the rear aspect and built in cupboard housing the boiler.
To the rear of the property there is a low maintenance garden which has a paved patio and astroturf lawn enclosed with fence boundaries and gated side access. To the front of the property there is a small enclosed forecourt with gated entrance.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52750689.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUL105970. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bulwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.