2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleTrinity Road, Sheerness, Kent
- 2 bedroom ground floor converted flat
- Recently renovated with new kitchen and shower room
- Walk into town with ease
- No forward chain!
- Shared rear garden (divided off)
- EPC energy rating D (62)
A great chance to buy a 2 bedroom ground floor converted flat located merely a leisurely walk away from Sheerness town which has an array of shops with well known High Street brands. Only around the corner is the beach, imagine being able to enjoy a stroll along the promenade whenever you want and enjoy the fresh sea air, did I mention it has been Blue Flag awarded as well!
This flat would make an ideal first time buy or alternatively, it would also be a great buy to let investment. The flat has recently been renovated including a new kitchen and shower room and also has the bonus of a shared communal garden. (The garden is divided already and the downstairs has the benefit of the front section.
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 11'4 x 11'1 (3.46m x 3.38m)
- Kitchen: 11'10 x 7'11 (3.61m x 2.41m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'4 x 9'1 (3.46m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 2: 7'11 x 6'11 (2.41m x 2.11m)
- Bathroom: 6'11 x 5'0 (2.11m x 1.53m)
- Shared Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52752135.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11632722. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wards, Sheerness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.