1 bedroom apartment for saleSt. Johns Road, Woodlands Road
Withdrawn from Market
- Viewings Recommended
- Secure Privately Gated
- Popular Road off St, Johns Isleworth
- Brightly Lit and Spacious
- Allocated Parking
- Chain free
- Close To local shops & Transport
- Amazing First Investment
- Ample Storage Space throughout
- Gorgeous Design and Space
*Available at 25% Shared Ownership only*
Woodlands are now introducing this Apartment, Perfect for a young Professional or Young Couple Buying their First Property. Get your Foot on the Property Ladder with a well Presented Second Floor One Bedroom Apartment situated in the ever popular Isleworth Area. With Secure Private gating, easy access to local Shopping amenities and Transports. (Isleworth Mainline Train Station)
The Property comes with its own allocated Parking Space and is brightly lit and a perfect first Move for anyone looking in this Price range.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102820001774. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Woodlands, Isleworth . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.