6 bedroom terraced house for salePittville Lawn, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL52
- Stunning Grade II listed town house
- Overlooking Pittville Park
- Garden and terrace
- Lower ground floor apartment
- Double garage and parking
A stunning Grade II Listed Joseph Pitt Regency terrace with Ionic columns and unusually large and versatile four storey accommodation overlooking Pittville Park.
Pittville Lawn faces on to Pittville Park and number 49 is the largest of a terrace of five properties identified by its Ionic columns set discreetly behind a hedgerow to the front with a shared gravel drive. Pittville is a sought after residential district to the North of the town centre, between the town and the racecourse.
49 Pittville Lawn is a superb four storey Grade II Listed terraced house discreetly positioned opposite Pittville Park.
Presented in good decorative order, the house offers versatile accommodation including a two bedroom lower ground floor apartment which enjoys independent access to the front and rear as well as an interconnecting internal staircase this allowing future owners maximum flexibility in the layout of the property.
Overall, including the lower ground floor, there are six bedrooms serviced by four bath/shower rooms and two further separate w.c.’s, as well as a very useful gardeners lavatory. The lower ground floor also features a separate kitchen and a reception room.
The main entrance is on the raised ground floor with a wide hallway, a dining room to the front and a sitting room beyond. At the rear is a kitchen/breakfast room. The stunning drawing room is on the first floor at the front.
There are lovely character features throughout with beautiful fireplaces, cornices and ceiling roses to many of the principal rooms.
Outside to the rear there is a kitchen terrace, a good sized garden, and a spacious courtyard with access to a large garage as well as a gated off road parking space, accessed from Malden Road.
All mains services are connected. Gas fired central heating.
Cheltenham Borough Council. Tel: 01242 262626
Square Footage: 4,292 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52753485.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLS180003. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Cheltenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.