4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHeather Walk, Crowborough, East Sussex
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 4 bedroom semi-detached house
- A striking kitchen and lounge/dining area
- An enclosed private front garden and low maintenance rear garden
- Large off road car parking area
- Convenient for local shops and railway station
- EPC energy rating C (69)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £325,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
This is probably one of the largest and beautifully presented homes to become available in this area. It has been extended to provide downstairs living space that just keeps giving and giving offering plenty of room for all the family. It is fair to say it is unique with a large off road parking area and a tiered low maintenance rear garden winding down to the patio and house. The front garden is mainly lawn and enclosed making it a safe area for the children to play
The present owners have moved walls around to create a very open plan living area, but there is still plenty of scope to change this to suit your personal needs. A striking kitchen area linked to a modern lounge/dining area makes entertaining and cooking all the easier and the rear lobby is perfect for hanging those outdoor coats and storing muddy shoes.
The four bedrooms are good sizes and an en-suite has been added and both this and bathroom have been very tastefully modernised.
Located within easy reach of some local shops and supermarkets and convenient for the mainline railway station. There is also a beautiful garden centre near the station which is the ideal place to wander around and then meet friends for tea or a light lunch in the attractive restaurant.
This delightful family home is well worth a visit.
What the Owner says:
When we first saw this house we could immediately see it had great potential for us to put our own stamp on it. The size of it stood out from everything else we had seen.
For sure we knew we had our work cut out to do everything we absolutely loved and we are very proud of everything we have achieved.
It is a pity we must leave this behind but we need to move to the countryside to be closer to our animals.
- Entrance Hall
- Utility Room: 6'7 x 6'5 (2.01m x 1.96m)
- Rear Lobby: 8'10 x 6'6 (2.69m x 1.98m)
- Hall Area
- Kitchen Area: 12'11 x 9'7 (3.94m x 2.92m)
- Lounge/Dining Area: 19'6 x 10'1 (5.95m x 3.08m)
- Bedroom 1: 10'1 x 9'2 (3.08m x 2.80m)
- En-suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 3: 11'2 x 8'1 into door well (3.41m x 2.47m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'11 x 9'10 (3.02m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'1 x 8'1 (3.08m x 2.47m)
- Off Road Parking
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52754250.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 24204258. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.