4 bedroom detached house for saleAshby Road, Moira, Swadlincote, DE12
- A Pair Of Individually Designed Homes
- Village Location
- Build Completion Early March 2018
- Ready To View For Early Inspection
- Four Bedroom Detached Homes
- Feature Log Burning Stove
- En Suite And Bathroom
- Patio Doors To Rear Garden
CLICK THE VIRTUAL TOUR FOR A WALKTHROUGH OF THIS PLOT... A pair of individually designed homes built by an accomplished and respected local developer. The homes are due for completion early March 2018, however we are offering an opportunity to inspect early whilst the finishing works are carried out. Each property will be competed with double glazing and central heating and are located set back from the road along a private driveway. 31B on the right hand side of the picture offers reception hallway, cloakroom combined utility room, lounge to the front aspect, stunning dining room with reclaimed brick fire place with solid fuel burning stove, an attractive fitted kitchen with appliances and patio doors onto rear garden. The first floor offers four bedrooms, en suite to master and family bathroom. Early viewings by appointment only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-52754256.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9738428. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abode, Burton Upon Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.