2 bedroom apartment for saleTolsey Gardens, Tuffley
Offers in Region of
- Immaculately Presented
- Two Bedrooms With Ensuite To The Master
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Potential Rental Return Of £695 Per Month
- Close Proximity To Local Amenities & M5
- Garage With Power & Lighting
- Double Glazed
*FABULOUS TWO BEDROOM AND TWO BATHROOM APARTMENT*
Located in the popular area of Tuffley, TG Residential are delighted to offer to market this beautifully presented two bedroom first floor apartment. Complete with a garage below, this property has a lot to offer any potential buyers from investors to somebody looking to take their first steps onto the property ladder.
The apartment comprises of a spacious lounge opening to a modern fitted kitchen, a generous sized family bathroom, and two bedrooms with an en-suite to the master. Below the apartment is a large garage complete with full electric and lighting.
Viewing is highly advised for this property so contact our office today to arrange a viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52756605.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8073144. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by TG Sales & Lettings, Gloucester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.