4 bedroom detached house for saleBroadhalgh Avenue, Bamford, Rochdale, Lancashire, OL11
- SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL AREA
- CLOSE TO SHOPS & SCHOOLS
- EXECUTIVE DETACHED
- THREE RECEPTIONS
- STUNNING KITCHEN
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- LARGE GARDEN TO REAR
A private, executive four bedroomed detached residence, sitting on a substantial plot in the highly sought after residential location of Bamford. This area provides easy access to Rochdale & Bury Town Centres, the M62 motorway network and is within walking distance of both St Michael's and Bamford Primary Schools. Internally the accommodation enjoys substantial living space over two floors, briefly comprising: three reception rooms, high quality breakfast kitchen, four good sized bedrooms (two of which contain en-suites) and a luxurious bathroom. Outside you enjoy ample parking for numerous vehicles as well as a private south facing garden to the rear. EPC E. We are available 8:30am - 8:30pm weekdays and 10am - 4pm weekends
Broadhalgh Avenue is situated off Bury Road (B6222) on a semi rural historic coach lane, in the sought after Bamford area of Rochdale.
This particular area has an abundance of perks for any discerning buyer, which include: easy access to a variety of amenities/shops/restaurants, well regarded local schooling, public transport links, Rochdale, Heywood & Bury Town Centres as well as offering comfortable commuting to Manchester & Leeds City Centres via the M62 motorway network.
- Sought After Residential Position
- Close to Local Amenities, Rochdale Rugby Club & Well Regarded Schools
- M62 Motorway Network within Close Proximity
- Two Storey, Private Executive Detached Home
- Three Good Size Reception Rooms
- Luxurious Fully Fitted Breakfast Kitchen with Utility Room Off
- Four Bedrooms (Two with High Quality En-suite Shower Rooms)
- Stunning White Four Piece Family Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Good Sized Plot accessed via Wrought Iron Gates with a Spacious Driveway leading to an Attached Garage
Well Stocked, Not Over-Looked South Facing Garden with Mature Borders including Tree's & Shrubs
- Ideal Family Home
Ground Floor -
Entrance Porch -
Separate Wc -
Sitting Room - 3.84m x 3.24m (12'7" x 10'8") -
Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 6.48m x 4.53m (21'3" x 14'10") -
Utility Room - 1.65m x 2.59m (5'5" x 8'6") -
Dining Room - 4.62m x 3.84m (15'2" x 12'7") -
Lounge - 4.35m x 4.18m (14'3" x 13'9") -
First Floor -
Master Bedroom - 4.35m x 4.26m (14'3" x 14'0") -
En-Suite Bathroom -
Bedroom 2 - 5.33m x 3.26m max (17'6" x 10'8" max) -
En-Suite Shower Room -
Bedroom 3 - 4.46m x 3.84m (14'8" x 12'7") -
Bedroom 4 - 4.80m x 2.84m (15'9" x 9'4") -
All main services are understood to be available
Directions - Travelling along Bury Road (B6222) out of Rochdale towards Bury, turn right onto Moorgate Avenue, follow the road up turning left onto Broadhalgh Avenue where subject property can be found on the left hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52757263.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26035794. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ryder & Dutton, Rochdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.