3 bedroom town house for saleCarnarvon Court, Bretby, Burton-on-Trent, DE15
- Breathtaking Views
- Situated Within The Grounds Of Bretby Hall
- Court Yard Garden
- Fitted Kitchen
- L Shaped Lounge Diner
- Three Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom & Ensuite
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Stunning Approach
- Viewing By Appointment Only
**IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR PEACE AND QUIET IN AN IDYLLIC LOCATION PLEASE READ ON** This unique family home located within the grounds and park land of Bretby Hall offers reception hallway, lounge diner, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and guest cloakroom. The first floor offers a spacious landing with three good sized bedrooms, en-suite shower room to master bedroom and family bathroom. Outside the home has two allocated parking spaces and a courtyard garden. As the owner of this property you have access to the surrounding Bretby Hall grounds and parkland, with rural views in every direction. Viewing this property is a must to truly appreciate the wealth of accommodation on offer. Viewing strictly by appointment only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52757364.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9739328. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abode, Burton Upon Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.