4 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Lane, Hanbury, Burton-on-Trent, DE13
- Georgian Grade Ll Listed Four Bedroom Farmhouse
- Ample Off Street Parking
- Double Garage With Workshop & Further Store Room
- Plot Size Approx 0.57 Acres
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- John Taylor High School & Needwood Primary School
- PART EXCHANGE CONSIDERED
**GRADE ll LISTED GEORGIAN FARM HOUSE** **PICTURESQUE GARDEN PLOT VIEWS OVER ROLLING COUNTRYSIDE** **FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS** **THREE RECEPTION ROOMS** **DOUBLE DETACHED GARAGE WITH WORKSHOP & OFF ROAD PARKING** **AMPLE STORAGE SPACE INCLUDING CELLAR** **JOHN TAYLOR HIGH SCHOOL CATCHMENT** A stunning Georgian farmhouse placed on a idyllic plot (approx 0.57 acres) with views over rolling countryside and situated in the desirable village of Hanbury. As you approach the property a shared pebbled driveway will lead you under a hayloft in which you will find the rear access to the property, a generous sized store and double gates bringing you to a double detached garage with workshop and ample off road parking. To the rear elevation the property offers a large laid to lawn garden which is divided by pebbled pathways and also has a patio area leading from the sun room, this space would be ideal for entertaining. The property benefits being within the John Taylor High School catchment area, close to Equestrian facilities and is within commutable distance to the A38 and A50 linking major road networks. Viewing strictly by appointment only please call ABODE today 01283 845888.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9741441. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abode, Burton Upon Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.