3 bedroom apartment for saleWhitecroft Meadow, Middleton, Manchester
- Three Bed 3rd Floor Apartment With Immaculate Interior
- uPVC Double Glazed / Electric Storage Heaters
- Lounge / Modern Fitted Kitchen And Bathroom
- Communal Gardens With Pleasant Views
- Allocated Parking / NO CHAIN
NO CHAIN - Immaculate "Walk In" Condition. Three Bed, 3rd Floor Apartment Constructed By The Well Regarded Barratt Homes Circa 2007. Briefly comprising of uPVC double glazed windows, electric storage heaters, spacious hallway, lounge, modern kitchen and bathroom and three good-sized bedrooms. Externally there are communal gardens to the front, to the rear is a designated parking bay and further lawned gardens with lovely views. Conveniently located for Middleton town centre with its range of shops and facilities, transport links and within easy access of the M60 motorway network.
Entrance - Secure intercom entrance with stairs leading to the 3rd floor.
Hallway - Entrance hallway with carpet flooring, electric storage heaters and access to storage area.
Lounge - 4.5m x 3.6m (14'9" x 11'9") - Front aspect with ornamental electric fire set within feature surround, carpet flooring, T.V point and electric storage heater.
Kitchen - 3.0m x 1.9m (9'10" x 6'2") - Modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating stainless steel sink, electric hob with stainless steel extractor above, built in electric oven, space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine and part tiled walls.
Bedroom 1 - 3.3m x 3.0m (10'9" x 9'10") - Front aspect with fitted wardrobes, electric storage heater and carpet flooring.
Bedroom 2 - 3.1m x 2.1m (10'2" x 6'10") - Rear aspect with fitted cupboard, electric storage heater and carpet flooring.
Bedroom 3 - 3.1m x 2.1m (10'2" x 6'10") - Front aspect with carpet flooring and electric storage heater.
Bathroom - Three-piece bathroom comprising of bath with electric shower above, vanity wash-basin, low-level W.C, part tiled walls and heated towel rail.
Outside - Externally there are communal gardens to the front, to the rear is a designated parking bay and further lawned gardens with lovely views.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52759404.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27590758. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McGowan Homes, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.