1 bedroom flat for saleTwickenham,Middlesex,TW2
- Private Garden flat
- Modern Finish
- 0.2 miles to Twickenham Green
- Contemporary Kitchen & Bathroom
- Origanal Features still remain
- Long Lease
- Own Front Door
- 0.6 miles to Strawberry Hill Station
A newly modernized, well presented, ground floor, purpose built period maisonette with its own private garden with rear access.
One Bedroom Garden Flat – an exceptionally well presented, ground floor, purpose built period maisonette with its own private garden with rear access.
Bay fronted living room with a feature fireplace, double bedroom, kitchen/breakfast room and a modern fitted bathroom. Twickenham Green is less than 0.2 miles away.
Abundant period features and character enhance this one-bedroom home and are complimented by a contemporary finish, storage and high ceilings. The south facing rear garden leads onto a shingled area with space for a bike/garden shed and can be accessed by a gate at the rear.
Strawberry Hill Station is only 0.6 miles away with Heath Road shopping area 0.5 miles away.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2595967. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Richmond. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.