1 bedroom flat for saleFairfax Drive, Westcliff On Sea, Essex
- CALLING ALL FIRST TIME BUYERS & INVESTORS!
- One Double Bedroom
- Newly Fitted Kitchen (Howdens)
- Newly Fitted Modern Bathroom
- Newly Fitted UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating Heating
- 50% Share of Freehold (includes large loft)
- Call Ayers & Cruiks To View 01702 343060
Ayers & Cruiks are pleased to offer for sale this one bedroom first floor flat with a 50% share of freehold.
The property has a newly fitted modern bathroom and kitchen. A new boiler, radiators and brand new UPVC double glazing has also been installed. The whole building was re-rendered front and back in August 2017.
The flat is situated in a very popular residential area as it’s within walking distance to Prittlewell Train Station (Liverpool Street), Chalkwell Train Station (Fenchurch Street), Chalkwell Park and local amenities.
The property comprises: -
** Lounge - 12'3 X 10'4
** Bedroom - 11'10 X 10'10
** New Kitchen - 8'1 X 6'11
** New Bathroom - 6'4 X 5'5
** Double Glazed & Gas Heating
We advise that the Vendor is an employee of Ayers & Cruiks and has an interest in the sale of the property.
Please call for further details or to arrange an early viewing appointment.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52759974.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 122. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ayers & Cruiks, Southend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.