4 bedroom detached house for saleHareshaw Close, Ingleby Barwick
- An Outstanding, Extended & Improved Four Bedroom Detached Home, Enhanced by Tasteful Decor & High Quality Fittings
- Set Within a Delightful Cul-De-Sac in This Popular Location Off Sober Hall Avenue in Ingleby Barwick
- Spacious Lounge with Gas Fire in Feature Surround, Solid Wood Flooring & Bay Window to the Front
- Superb Open Plan Kitchen/Diner with Refitted Units, Granite Worktops, Built in Range Style Oven & Integrated Dishwasher
- Impressive Garden Room Extension Again with Solid Wood Flooring & Double Glazed French Doors to the Rear Garden
- Useful Utility Room & Ground Floor Cloakroom/WC
- Four Delightful Bedrooms with the Master Providing an En-Suite Shower Room & Family Bathroom with White Three Piece Suite
- Attractively Presented Gardens to Front & Rear, Shaped Block Paved Double Width Driveway & Single Garage
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
An Outstanding, Extended and Improved Four Bedroom Detached Home, Enhanced by Tasteful Decor and High Quality Fittings. Set Within a Delightful Cul-De-Sac in This Popular Location Off Sober Hall Avenue in Ingleby Barwick. Spacious Lounge with Gas Fire in Feature Surround, Solid Wood Flooring and Bay Window to the Front.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING180023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.