4 bedroom detached house for saleAlderson Drive, Stretton, Burton-on-Trent, DE13
- MUCH IMPROVED AND EXTENDED EXECUTIVE DETACHED PROPERTY
- WEALTH OF LIVING ACCOMMODATION
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING
- DOUBLE WIDTH DRIVEWAY
- SINGLE INTEGRAL GARAGE
- LOW MAINTENANCE, LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN
- BACKING ONTO CANAL SIDE
A much improved and extended executive detached property offering a wealth of living accommodation. The property benefits from double glazing and central heating throughout and briefly comprises of entrance hallway, ground floor cloakroom, extended lounge with bay window to front aspect, additional separate playroom, extended rear elevation open plan dining kitchen with a range of built in appliances and additional utility room. The first floor accommodation offers four good sized family bedrooms, a refitted en suite shower room to the master bedroom suite and a family fitted bathroom. Outside the property has a double width driveway providing off road parking, a single integral garage and gated access to the side elevation leading to an established low maintenance, landscaped rear garden backing on to the canal. The property has been improved and extended and can only be fully appreciated by an internal viewing. This superb home is within commutable distance of the A38 and A50 linking major road networks. Viewings strictly by appointment only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52762683.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9660970. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abode, Burton Upon Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.