2 bedroom terraced house for saleRedcar Road, Dunsdale
- Public Notice 9 Redcar Road, Dunsdale, Guisborough, Cleveland, TS14 6RH We are acting for the mortgagees in possession and have received an offer of £76,000 for the above mentioned property. An
- Excellent Well Presented Mid Terraced House Pleasantly Situated with an Open Aspect to Front and Glorious Open Views to the Rear
- Competitively Priced for an Early Sale and Representing Excellent Value for Money
- Lounge and Dining Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms and Bathroom
- Loft Room/Occasional Bedroom
- Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Garage, Front Garden and Enclosed Rear Courtyard
- End of Chain Situation - Immediate Possession Available Representing EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY is this WELL PRESENTED MID TERRACED HOUSE which dates from the latter part of the 19th century and is
9 Redcar Road, Dunsdale, Guisborough, Cleveland, TS14 6RH
We are acting for the mortgagees in possession and have received an offer of £76,000 for the above mentioned property. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the Agent before exchange of contracts takes place.
Agents Name: Roger Darnton Estate Agents
Agents Address: 68 Westgate, Guisborough, Cleveland, TS14 6AY
Excellent Well Presented Mid Terraced House Pleasantly Situated with an Open Aspect to Front and Glorious Open Views to the Rear
Competitively Priced for an Early Sale and Representing Excellent Value for Money
Lounge and Dining Kitchen
Two Bedrooms and Bathroom
Loft Room/Occasional Bedroom
Central Heating and Double Glazing
Garage, Front Garden and Enclosed Rear Courtyard
End of Chain Situation - Immediate Possession Available
Representing EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY is this WELL PRESENTED MID TERRACED HOUSE which dates from the latter part of the 19th century and is PLEASANTLY SITUATED enjoying an OPEN ASPECT TO THE FRONT AND GLORIOUS OPEN VIEWS TO THE REAR. Offered for sale in an END OF CHAIN SITUATION with IMMEDIATE POSSESSION AVAILABLE the sale of the house represents AN IDEAL OPPORTUNITY FOR THE FIRST TIME BUYER OR INVESTOR. Dunsdale is conveniently situated for both the market town of Guisborough and the Seaside town of Redcar with their good range of shopping facilities and amenities. The Coast and the North Yorkshire Moors are both literally minutes away by car and Dunsdale is also conveniently situated for easy access to the industrial centres of Teesside. Externally the house benefits from a front garden, an enclosed rear courtyard and a GARAGE. All in all AN EXCELLENT BUY - highly recommended.
With partly glazed UPVC entrance door with coloured leaded glass and half glazed inner door.
3.96m (13') x 4.26m (14'). With ornate Louis style fireplace having an open grate flanked by decorative tiled cheeks. Radiator. Coved ceiling and staircase to the first floor with spindle balustrading.
3.96m (13') x 3.05m (10'). A spacious light and bright dining kitchen with ample room for a table and chairs. Range of wall and floor units in a white finish having wood block effect working surfaces incorporating a porcelain single drainer sink with mixer tap. Electric ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor hood over and stainless steel splash back panel. Electric oven. Part tiling above the working surfaces. Coved ceiling, radiator, attractive wainscot panelling to the dining area and partly glazed door leading out into the rear courtyard.
With airing cupboard and doors to the bedrooms and bathroom.
3.05m (10') x 3.05m (10'). With radiator and window enjoying a pleasant open aspect. Closed staircase to the loft room/occasional bedroom.
View from Bedroom 1
2.13m (7') x 3.05m (10'). With radiator and window enjoying glorious open views across open countryside to the Coast in the distance.
View from Bedroom 2
View from Bedroom 2
A super spacious bathroom being fully tiled and having a white suite comprising a shell style panel bath, shell style pedestal hand basin and low flush W.C.. Shower cubicle with electric shower. Heated towel rail.
Loft Room/Occasional Bedroom
3.27m (10'9) x 3.55m (11'8). A very attractive room having a radiator, spindle balustrading to the head of the stairs and velux window enjoying glorious open views across open countryside to the Coast in the distance.
View from Loft Room/Occasional Bedroom
Brick built garage being located on the opposite side of the rear lane from the property and having an up and over door.
View from Front
To the front of the house there is a pretty traditional style cottage garden with a path running up to the front door of the house.
To the rear of the house there is an enclosed courtyard area which is flagged and forms a real suntrap.
All fitted carpets, curtains and blinds are to be included in the sale.
Redcar and Cleveland Borough Council.
Council Tax Assessment
We are advised that the property is in Band A.
These sales particulars are based upon an inspection carried out on the 31st of January 2018.
Dunsdale lies betwixt Guisborough and Redcar. On entering Dunsdale from Guisborough the property is readily found on the right hand side.
Energy Efficiency Current - 28
Energy Efficiency Potential - 59
Environmental Impact Current - 34
Environmental Impact Potential - 58
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52763514.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OFFICSA31O1826. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Darnton Estate Agents, Guisborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.